Hypertension also known as High blood pressure, can have rarely noticeable symptoms. But if it is untreated, it may increase your risk of serious problems such as heart attacks and strokes. According to the Survey, 1 in 4 adults have high blood pressure in UK. The Normal blood pressure is between 90/60mmHg and 120/80mmHg. This blood pressure puts extra strain on your blood vessels, heart and other organs like brain, kidneys, eyes and it may lead to heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, heart failure, peripheral arterial disease, aortic aneurysms, kidney disease, vascular dementia. It is better to take proper medications regularly in order to control the increase of the Blood pressure.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric Hypertension / Gestational Hypertension
- Track 2-2 Hypertensive heart diseases
- Track 3-3 Hypertension in Diabetes Patients
- Track 4-4 Hypertension Risk Factors, Diagnosis and Treatments
- Track 5-5 Case Reports on Hypertension and Healthcare