Cardiac regeneration is repair or replacement of damaged heart tissue with many processes such as cutting-edge science, including stem cell and cell-free therapy. The tools which are used have been designed to restore damaged heart tissue and function using the body's natural ability to regenerate. Working together with patients and with providers is the way of finding regenerative solutions that can restore, renew and recycle patients' own reparative capacity.
- Track 1-1 Trans differentiation during heart regeneration
- Track 2-2 Cardiac derived stem cells
- Track 3-3 Tissue engineering-concepts for generation of cardiac tissue
- Track 4-4 Biomimetic heart valve replacement
- Track 5-5 Cardiac transplantation