The training is designed to develop both the generic and specialty-specific attributes necessary to practise independently as a consultant cardiologist. The aim is to train individuals to provide the highest standard of service to patients with cardiovascular disorders. This includes the development of positive attitudes towards lifelong learning and the ability to adapt to future technological advances and the changing expectations of society.
- Track 1-1 Adult Congenital Heart Disease Guidelines
- Track 2-2 Clinical Education Programs
- Track 3-3 Cardiac Cath Lab
- Track 4-4 Tele-Cardiology
- Track 5-5 Cardiac treatments at instant