The Cardiac devices helps the heart to circulate the blood which is used partially or completely to replace the function of a failing heart. The blooming of these wireless heart monitors marks a new era in medicine and the evolutionary growth from healthcare to population levels where appropriate patients are equipped with advanced biosensors having their data processed by sophisticated prediction algorithms will happen. Pacemakers, cardioverter defibrillators, Cardiac Loop Recorder are cardiac devices used to treat heart disease.
- Track 1-1 Pacemakers
- Track 2-2 Implantable cardioverter defibrillators
- Track 3-3 Implantable Cardiac Loop Recorder
- Track 4-4 Biventricular Pacemaker
- Track 5-5 FFR technology
- Track 6-6 Cardiac Ultrasound
- Track 7-7 Paradoxical artificial cords technique